View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

Boy Next Door Fucked my Mature Hairy Pussy

Post #1

Boy Next Door Fucked my Mature Hairy PussyI knew I was a bit of a plain Jane, mother of four, slightly overweight and nothing special to look at and only 28 years old. My husband showed less and less interest in me and I admit I let myself go a little, then the boy from next door changed all that.It was such an innocent meeting at first; he fetched the empty cups back when I made his mom and some helpers cups of tea when moving in next door. He seemed so shy but ever so polite and I learnt he had just turned 16. His dad had said he would stop with the family until the last one was 16 and then he was gone, he left and their mom moved towns to find a better job.It was another four days before I spoke to Tom again; he looked lost, hanging about in his back garden so I invited him in for a drink and a chat. Tom had now left his old school and all of his mates and was waiting to start sixth form in a new school after the holidays, so he was finding it quite boring now seeing his mom started working full time.I offered him a game on the Will to cheer him up, which put a smile back on his face and took him in to the garage that we converter in to a TV games room for my four younger c***dren.It started all gentle, playing tennis, then the competition between us picked up, I was having to work harder just to hit the ball back. I?d never had to play this hard and I could feel my tits bouncing about which excited my somewhat.I could feel my bra strap slipping off my shoulder but I couldn?t stop playing, my 40f tits were on the move the more I swung for the ball. Deuce, he served straight away without giving me a chance to right myself.My tits were flopping about, moving and rubbing against my bra; this was the most fun and excitement I have felt in some time. I could feel my tit popping out from the cup of the bra the more I jumped about.He went to advantage and served again, by now all I could do was hit the ball and laugh aloud. He won and I flopped down on the sofa laughing and all exhausted.He stood in front of me and I saw him staring, I looked down and there was the biggest nipples poking my blouse upwards. Something stopped me from doing the right thing and covering up, I just stretched my arms above my head and watched my blouse go taught over my tit.The outline of my big floppy tit was visible, plus all the other rolls of middle age spread a mother has.?Come on, another game?? I asked, ?Give me a pull up please?Our hands touched for the first time and as he pulled me up I noticed his crotch, a big swelling had happened in his trousers. We stood together, still holding hands, no one wanting to let go, we looked in to each other eyes saying nothing. I had feelings, sexual feelings running through my body, I wanted to kiss him, was I being stupid to think he wanted me, I was ugly and fat. He let go of my hand and ran it up the side of my neck all soft and gentle, then over my lips.His touch was electric, he traced his finger around my lip then I sucked on the tip of his finger before kissing it. He looked all shy and timid but still kept looking at me while gentle touching the side of my face again. He somehow aroused me with his shyness and innocence, like this was the first time he?d touched the oppose sex. I lifted my free hand on to his face and rubbed over his smooth cheek and down on to his lips.I gently pushed my finger between his lips and felt the warm wetness of his tongue and started gently pushing in and out a few times. Next, I pulled it back out and fetched it back up to my own mouth and gently kissed the tip before offering it back on to his lips.He kissed my finger, once then twice then I moved my hand on to the side of his head. I moved in closer, twisting my head slightly, waiting for our lips to touch, I kissed him then pulled off, our eyes still locked together.He said nothing and I kissed him again, this time I felt his lips move on mine. I held on to his head, pulling us together and he did the same with his hand. We were kissing at last; nothing special at first then I pushed my tongue through his lips.I felt around his mouth and he soon got the message as our tongues touches, softly at first. I felt, he was teasing me, holding back and seeing what I was doing first as I enwind my tongue around his. We stood kissing, our mouths locked together, just like my very first kiss many years ago and not knowing what to do next. It was a very pleasant change to what my husband does now; no kissing just sticks it in and bobs your uncles, before rolling off and falling a sleep. I pulled away some minutes later to see Tom?s naïve young face looking back. ?Was that your first kiss, Tom?? I asked softlyHe nodded It was so wrong of me but he excited me more with his innocence, he made my feel young again.?Would you like to kiss me again?? I asked?Can I?? This time it was his tongue pushing through my lips and invading my mouth, god he was arousing parts of my body that had been in habitation for years and he was oblivious to what affect he was having on me.We were still holding hands and I started to fetch his down on to my chest, the tit that was still in its cup if slightly lower than usual. I pushed his hand on to me, squashing it in to my honeydew melon size tit and it felt so naughty but good.He just held his hand there, against my tit while he carried on kissing. We kissed for another five minutes before I broke away and stepped back but still close enough for our hand to be still on my tit. He looked down and I could see the new excitement in his smile. I moved our hands on to the other side, the tit that fell out from its cup and was still showing a mighty erect nipple through my blouse.His touch was like a shot of lightening shooting up my nipple and through my body, it wanted attention and fast. I moved back to the sofa and sat down, pulling Tom down next to me.I pushed his hand around my tit, exciting my nipple even more?Will you kiss my nipple Tom??Tom bent down as our hands moved and I did not have time to expose my naked nipple to him.He kissed my nipple through my blouse and sucked it in to his mouth; I moaned out and pulled his head in to my big floppy big tit. Tom sucked on it good; finding erotic zones I thought was long gone.I felt his other hand on my other tit, gently squeezing it and realised he was a fast learner. He found my nipple through my bra and rubbed it between finger and thumb and I let out a long moan of pleasure. Just then, I heard the phone, stuff it I thought as I lay there having my nipples sucked and rubbed but it kept ringing. I looked up at the clock, Shit it was time to pick the k**s up from school, where did those last three hours go.?Tom I need to go? I squealed, ?I?m late?Tom moved off me and I jumped up while stuffing my tit inside its cup then slipped my strap back on to my shoulder.I pushed him to the back door and said ?Would you like to come around again tomorrow?? give him a quick kiss and pushed him out.I was just getting back from school the next morning from dropping the k**s off when I saw Tom in the back garden. Butterflies started to dance in my stomach and I couldn?t wait to kiss him.I pulled him in to the house, locked the door and dragged him in to the converted garage come TV playroom that had no windows. Our lips touched then our tongues then our hands were all over each other. I squeezed his tight little bum and ran my hand up his back and I felt his hand around my tit. I stepped back and with both hands lifted the bottom of his tee shirt up his lean body and pulled it off his head and arms.His body was young and taught as I ran my hand from his shoulder and down to his tight stomach. Then I felt my tee-shirt being pulled upwards, scrapping over my bra and I held my arms out while he remove it. I had no qualms standing there in my big white bra or the rolls of middle age woman under it. It arouses me more to know a young boy was wanting to undress me. I watched as he ran his finger around the cup of my bra and on to the frilly lacy edging that was against my naked breast. He pushed them together and cupped them in his hands, just watching them as he jiggled them about. I pulled us together and kissed him with meaning and desire; it was all so new to him.I pulled him back down and on to the sofa still kissing, his hands were all over me, over my tits, around my back and down between my legs. He kissed down on to my tits, the soft fleshy bit spilling over my bra and then I felt his hands around my back trying in vain to undo my bra.I felt the bulge in his trousers, god it felt so hard and good, and then he went behind me to see how to unclip my bra. I pulled at his belt and undid his trousers then felt the weight of my tits drop as he managed to undo me.Like some wanting woman I pulled my bra straps down and off my hands, fully exposing my big floppy tits to Tom. He was desperate to feel and kiss them, his first time in seeing my naked tits.I lay backwards as Tom knelt over me, sucking and fondling my goodies while I managed to run my hand up the inside of his leg. I brushed over his cock then found and undid the button of his trousers then the zip and started to tug it down.Tom shuffled his legs off the sofa but still tried to keep sucking on my tit as I tried slipping his trousers down off his hips. He started to help and slipped them past his knees before leaving my tit.As he stood up the bulge was massive in his small pants and as he pushed his trousers down with his feet, there was a fair bit of bouncing going on with his cock. He stood next to me and I hurriedly gripped the waist of his pants and pulled them off his arse.I slipped my hands around the waist to the front and pulled his pants over his manhood and it sprang back upwards. 7 inches of pure muscle danced in front of my face, god it looked magnificent.As I slipped his pants down his legs, my face became closer to his cock and I was desperate to touch it. I give it a couple of strokes with my hand then without hesitation fed my mouth over his cock end. I?d never wanted to taste a cock so badly and went to work swirling my tongue around his bulbous cock end. I could taste his young pre cum leaking from his cock and greedily started to thrust back and forth on him up to my hand.Tom took hold of my head and I could feel him starting to thrust his young skinny body in to my face. He grabbed my long black hair from around my face so he could watch his cock going in and out of my mouth.There was no way I was going to let this beautiful long cock out of my mouth and I clamped my other hand around his arse. His pre cum was mixing with my saliva and starting to froth around my lips and his shaft, making a west sloppy noise with every thrust.Tom moaned as I tightened my lips a round his cock and pulled him in to my mouth with more force each time. His hands tighten around my head and I knew then, he was about to come.I started to moan, best I could with a mouth full of young cock. I heard him gasp then a torrent of virgin cum started to fill my mouth. His cock bucked and twitched as each new load was pumped out from his shaft.His cock filled my mouth as I held him tight on to me and I started gulping his young seed down. Load after load came spewing out and I could hear his heavy breathing, panting in fact.I greedily sucked and swallowed like there was no tomorrow, drawing the last loads up his shaft with my fingers. He was spent and I loosened the grip on his arse and started to slip off his slightly softer but still impressive cock.I lay backwards; licking my lips at the same time and looking up at Tom, the look on his face said it all. He was a man on a mission as his lips came on to mine and thrusted his tongue into my mouth.He kissed wildly and with passion, drawing his tongue back and forth and tasting the salty taste of his cum in my mouth. His hands were everywhere feeling my tits, then tummy and between my legs.He pushed his hands between my now parted legs and felt the big bulge of my pussy sticking outward. I pushed his hand in to me, trying to push a finger between my drench pussy lips.I wanted him so badly and pulled his hand past the waist of my trousers before pushing him back down inside. His hand slipped between my trousers and knickers as I struggled to undo the button.His hand slip further inside, over my knickers that covered my big bulging pussy. His kissing was now intense, as was mine while I tried gyrating my pussy against his hand.Our lips broke contact as he kissed down my neck, over my tits and on to my tummy. I tried rolling on to one side, just enough so I could push the waist of my trousers off my hip, then he saw what I was doing and pulled his hand from inside my trousers.I was now able to lift my arse off the sofa and started pushing my trousers and knickers down, Tom went and stood in front of me and grabbed on to the waistband of them both. His eyes were focused on my crotch as the waistband slipped over my hairy pussy.This felt so sexy and erotic, a strapping young naked lad pulling my trousers down and I just let him get on with it. He knelt down and slid them all the way off my feet until I was totally naked.Tom was kneeling in front of my closed legs and he ran a hand up my leg and across my tummy and back down the other leg. His touch was electric and it made me part my legs, exposing my mature pussy with no hesitation.I was fully open and exposed to him, my big hairy triangle fully visible to only the second man in my life, apart from doctors and such, then there was my pussy lips, all knurled, worn and ragged after four births. He gazed longingly at my pussy then started to touch my dark dense hair.?Are you alright Tom?? I asked ?Yes, Is it alright to touch it???Please do Tom? I said ?Should I show you?? Tom nodded as I ran my fingers through my pussy hair, spreading the hair away from my fat lips, then I ran my finger along my slit.I felt how wet I was with warm sticky pre lube and my clit was swollen with lust. I retched for his hand and placed it over my pussy, pushing it down hard in to the dense forest. Like some dirty hussy, I left his hand on my pussy and started to play with my tits, rubbing and squeezing then to the nipple end.His touch was soft and gentle on my lips but I was so worked up I needed cock inside me soon. He had no idea, poor soul, I felt sorry for him, for his innocence of not knowing how to pleasure me.I sat up and kissed Tom while slipping a hand around his cock, he felt so big and hard if only he knew what to do with it.?Come with me Tom,? I said after having a thoughtWe stood up and I pulled him by the hand upstairs and in to my bedroom,I kissed him again in the bedroom while running my hand over his fit body and over his cock before going to my knicker drawer. I knew where it was, under my basque and stockings as it often gets used.It was nothing special, it was not huge, it didn?t even look like a cock but it did all I wanted. I pulled Tom on to the bed as I lay down. Tom looked on curiously at what I had in my hand as I spread my legs apart.With it in one hand, I turned the knob at the base and it sprang into life, buzzing softly away. I touched Tom?s with it on his hand at first then his nipple and down on to his manhood, I was pleased to see his cock looked a lot larger than my toy.I parted the hair from around my lips and slipped my toy along my slit and coating it in my pussy lube. I opened the hood of my clit up and placed the vibrating toy on it.Sexually passion overwhelmed me as I relaxed back in to the bed, shut my eyes and softly moaned.I gentle rocked, lifting my pussy on to my toy, and then I felt Tom kissing my tit?Ar yeessss Tom? I moaned as he eagerly suckedThen I felt his hand over the curves of my tummy and going down in to my forest, things were starting to look up.My legs were wide apart and his hand went all around the big bulge of my pussy, going down each side of my vibrator. I grabbed his hand and placed it on top of my toy then started to slip it off my clit and in between my lips.Tom took notice and stopped kissing my tit and went down to watch. I was really worked up now by having a young boy watch me playing with myself. I started to raise my knees up like in to the missionary position and started to gently push my toy inside me.It felt so good, something eventually seeing to my pussy needs, it slipped in with ease and Tom?s hand followed. I started slipping it in and out slowly, feeling the soft buzzing in my cunt.?Go between my legs Tom? I moaned at himTom shuffled from the side of me to in between my legs while still holding on to my hand, now I knew he would get a good view of my pussy. It looked like all his birthdays had came at once by the broad smile on his face and I started to manoeuvre my hand from under his so he was left holding my toy. I then slipped my fingers on to my clit, shut my eyes once again and lost myself to the rhythmic sound of my toy as I played with myself.I was strumming away at my clit when I felt his finger touch mine; I looked up to see the concentration on Tom?s face, fucking and playing with me at the same time.?Arrrrrrrr Tommmm? I moaned and started to lift myself up on to my vibrator?Yessssssssssssss Tom, Arr THAT?S IT Tom? I cried outMy whole body went in to an involuntary spasm as my legs nipped together against Tom?s body. My pussy clamped on to the vibrator and I held Tom?s fingers still on my clit. I moaned and panted as an orgasm took control, Tom looked on as my body jerked and my pussy nipped and sucked around this plastic vibrating toy. Eventually the grip of my legs weakened around Tom and I helped him pull the toy from my wet pussy and turned it off. I lay there with my legs wide apart and with a moist pussy as well. I quickly grabbed his hand and pushed his finger deeper inside me then started to nip my pussy muscles. Tom smile broadened across his face?Do you want to push your cock in me? I asked while preparing myself for sexI retched out and took his manhood as Tom moved towards me; I felt his cock on my pussy lips and slipped it up and down my slit. I was horny and desperate and wanted his cock inside me.I could feel Tom eager to push and when it was lined up with my entrance I took my hand away. God it slipped in like a train on rails. His lovely long cock was inside me and I was getting my pussy filled at last.He had his arms down the side of my hips and watching his cock going in and out of my big fat hairy pussy. I could see the concentration on his face working out how far he could slide his cock out before pushing it back inside me.Just seeing this skinny boy between my legs already had my sexed up but when he started to quicken his pace I just cried out in pleasure.?Yes Tom, Go on Fuck me Tom?He was like a man on a mission, our body?s slapping together, and he was bouncing up and down on me like a trampoline. I didn?t care if he wasn?t seeing to my needs there and then, it was his very first time of fucking a woman. Just seeing the excitement on his face made up for me not getting satisfied but I knew there would be other times. ?Yes Tom Yes? I cried out ?Squirt it in me Tom?Tom?s smile broadened when he looked up at me and I could hear and see him breathing faster?Yesssssss, I?m coming? Tom cried out ?I?m, coming??Yes Tom? I squealed as I felt the swell of his cock inside me before it let go and my insides were sprayed with his young first time cum.I clamped my hands on to his arse and held him tight in to my pussy with his cock twitching and bucking inside me with each new squirt. His smile, plastered from one ear to the other said it all as he panted over me while pumping his seed in to a woman.I pulled him down on top of me when his cock finished twitching, kissing him wildly while the same was returned back to me. I couldn?t believe I had just had a virgin squirt his load in to me and this thought made me kiss him hard and long. Eventually we stopped and he lifted on to his arms over me?Was I any good,? he asked excitedly ?You were good Tom,? I answered He looked down and started to slip his cock out from my slit and I looked down in amazement at the semi hard cock he still had.?Are you hungry? I asked ?I can make a sandwich??Starving? Tom, answered ?I?ll make something and fetch it back up?I started to get out of bed and felt that sudden emptying of my pussy of air and liquid, he had certainly filled my fanny full to bursting point.Tom looked on in amazement as I retched for a tissue and stuffed it between my lips as I started to make my way to the bathroom.?Does it always run out?? Tom asked?IF you pump a lot in, it will, and you definitely pumped a lot in to me,? I saidTom smiled then settled back down on the bed.As I removed the tissue from my fanny over the toilet, it was like a plug had been removed and his creamy white cum came running out. I sat there watching another man?s seed leak from me and forming sticky strings dangling from my lips, getting bigger and heaver before dropping off. I grabbed the dressing gown from the bathroom door and went down stairs, made sandwiches and grabbed some tins from the fridge before going back upstairs after collecting our clothes from the play room. Tom jumped off the bed to take the tray from me and I could not help but notice his cock as he walked towards me, already hard again but looking even bigger than before.I slipped the dressing gown off like some hussy of a woman, not bothered one bit about my larger size figure and sat with Tom naked on the bed eating. It was hard not look and take in every inch of his body as he sat. Tom eat heartily where all I could think about was his cock and getting it back inside me again.?Tom, we have time to do it again if you want,? I said like some slutHis face lit up, he quickly moved the tray, and we lay back down on the bed facing each other kissing. I retched and felt his cock and how solid it was in my hands as Tom kissed me back with new desire.His hand found my hairy pussy then my lips and I turned over on to my back and spread my legs. Tom had learnt fast and well as his fingers invaded my sticky wet pussy and with our tongues darting back and forth in time with his fingers, fucking my cunt.?Come on me Tom?Tom started to lift his leg over mine then the other one as I raised my knees up the side of him; he pulled his fingers out from me and settled his body on top of mine.There was no prodding in the dark this time, he knew where to go and I grunted when his length was firmly embedded inside me. Then he started fucking me like there was no tomorrow.?Slow down Tom, there?s no rush,? I said ?But I went this fast before? Tom said?I know you did but you were excited, this time you need to learn how to satisfy a woman at the same time??Ok?He slowed to a better pace and I started to feel each thrust of his cock in to me, slowly expanding and filling my pussy?Dose that feel better Tom?? I asked?A little?I started to nip my pussy muscles around his cock and it was a few strokes before he realised there was something different happening. He stopped, fully inserted inside me as I nipped again and this time his face lit up when he realised what I was doing.I nipped a couple more times on his motionless cock, feeling his hard organ inside me.?That?s what it should feel like when a woman come Tom??Dose that mean you are coming now? he asked?Not at this moment Tom, but I soon could be? I said, ?Now start with slow thrusts again?He was on his hands over me thrusting his full length in to me then I grabbed his arse and held him in me.?Now rub yourself against me in a circle, Arrrrr that?s it Tom,? I said as he rubbed against my clit ?Now join then together, thrust in to me a couple of times then gyrate yourself against me?He was a fast learner, after two thrusts he was seeing to my clit, teasing it just long enough for me to want more the next time. I lifted to meet his thrusting cock?Arrrrrrrrr yessssssssssssss Tom? I cried out as he was having the desired affect on me?Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Tom, make me come Tom?He stuck to the plan, two slow thrusts then he pushed himself and rubbed against my clit?Yesss Tom, I?m coming Tom? I shouted outI held his arse tight in to me and I felt my pussy go in to involuntary spasms, it pulsed and nipped hard around his cock. My whole body started to shudder, I could hardly get a breathe and I was looking at his beaming smile across his face which excited me even more.?Go on Tom, start and fuck me again?He plunged his cock in and out of my wet slippery hole, and I could feel his hardness on my tender insides. I pulled him down on top, kissing him wildly and passionately.?Use your hips and push hard in to me,? I orderedOur bodies were close together with each thrust rubbing against my clitty, Tom was doing it just how I wanted. I could hear his breathing getting heavy as his head was down the side of mine. There was a spurt of energy from him and I just knew the end was nigh when he heard the sound of sloppy pussy music.Tom moaned and I felt the swell of his cock inside me then grunted as he planted his cock deep in my love hole. That first pump of his cock pushed me over the top and I moaned out as another orgasm arrived.Our body?s quivered as I held on tight to Tom, holding his little arse tight in to me. I could feel his cock bucking and twitching inside me, swelling big and hard until another load was pumped out, then the pulsating of my pussy muscles milking his young creamy cum from him. We lay joined together until there was no life left in our sex organs, Tom lifted his head from my neck and kissed me long and hard then slipped his cock from my love hole. He watched as he lifted up from me and seen his now limp cock hanging down.I retched for another tissue and filled the gapping hole as Tom climbed from between my legs.I looked at the clock, where did the time go as I jumped out of the bed.?I?m going to have to go Tom,? I said while shoving my legs in to a pair of knickers then Tom followed and started to dress too. We parted with a quick kiss as I had to get to school fast. I felt all slutty standing at the school gate, my knickers sodden wet with virgin sperm and I felt great. Somehow I would need to clean myself up before my husband get home but I don?t think he would notice if I didn?t somehow.The End
09-11-2021, at 07:26 PM
Alıntı