View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

The prude and my girlfriend

Post #1

The prude and my girlfriendChapter 3For the first time I was living in this town I went to church that next Sunday. Not many people were visiting the service, but I stayed at the back of the church. I could see Marjory sitting somewhere in the front of the church. The service didn't take that long, maybe 45 minutes. Afterwards they always drink coffee and I attended this coffee meeting. I knew some people and just mingled somewhat, until Marjory came up to me. She wore a nice skirt with low heeled pumps. I Gave her a compliment on her clothing and said it looked very nice on her. She gave me an eye wink, "Thank you... I might wear more skirts..." I knew what she was referring to... "Is this the first time you are visiting our church? Let me show you around and tell you about it." She showed me around and pointed at some things, telling me about it. We passed a door and I asked her where it was going. "Oh, thats the door to the church tower, there is a magnificent view from the bell tower. It is not for public, but I will ask the vicar the key." A few minutes later she came back with the key and we entered the bell tower. She locked the door behind us and went up the stairs. She went up in front of me and I had a good look at her legs. About half way up I touched her leg and she stopped... I went up with my hand and found she was not wearing any panties.. "I thought you might wanted to check it....", she said and continued going up. From the top we had a magnificent view over the whole town. Marjory was leaning against the balustrade when I grabbed her waist. She turned her head and gave me a kiss. She grabbed her skirt and pulled it up... "I want you to fill me up.... but we have to be quick, otherwise people start to ask questions.. "I ran my hand over her her pert little behind as I slid my finger into her bald snatch which peeked out from between her thighs. Marjory moaned, "Ohhh, God! Fuck me,.. I'm so hot! I need your cock in me!" I dropped my own pants and stood behind her with my throbbing hardon. "Just bend over the balustrade and hang on!",positioning the head of my cock between the cheeks of her little ass, pointing at the entrance of her well-lubricated cunt. Marjory moved her legs wide apart and bent forward, bracing herself for the penetration. I could see her pink-lipped cunt. It looked hot and wet and ready for my hard cock! Marjory groaned as I pushed forward and buried the fat tip between her clinging cunt lips. "Oooh, God! Mmmmmmm, yes! Stick it in!", moaned Marjory. I grabbed her by the waist and lunged forwards, thrusting my huge cock balls-deep in her steaming cunt.Marjory screamed at the sudden penetration, arching her back and clutching madly at the balustrade for support as I fucked my cock into her tight little cunt frombehind. "Unnnnnnhhhhhhhggggghh! Ohhhhhh, God you're so fucking big!" I grunted and pulled my massive erection out of her, until just the fat cock head remained clasped by her tight cunt. My long cock glistened with her juice. Her tightly stretched cunt lips were pulled out, clinging to the thick shaft. Before she could say or do anything, I lurched forwards again and fucked the full length of my cock back into the vice-like grip of her cunt. "Arhhhgghh! bitch! Jesus, you're tight!", I moaned, feeling her little cunt contract around my cock. "Yesss! Fuck, yess!... Ohhhh, Jessssssuuusss!" My cock was sliding in and out of her horny pussy like a piston... oiled and hot... My hands left her waist and traveled up to squeeze her jiggling tits as I fucked her savagely. "Ooooooh! Yessss! Fuck me! Fuck me hard...!", screamed Marjory. "Shhhh! Don't make so much noise...! Do you want everyone to hear us?" Increasing the speed and depth of my strokes. "Uuuuuhh! Just shut up and fuck me....", she replied. Her little cunt was on fire, rippling around my lunging cock. Marjory felt the heat spread outwards from her crotch to her tits and ass. I pinched her little nipples between thumb and forefinger. "Uhgggggnnuuughh! God, what a hot, tight little cunt! Uhhhhh! Arhhgghh! Yeahhhhh, twist it! Twist it around my cock, you little fuck!!!" I was fucking her like a maniac, driving my cock into her juice covered pussy until my hips smacked loudly against the wriggling cheeks of her ass. When I began to grunt and moan fucked her harder, she must know I was close. Marjory spread her legs as wide as she could and bent low over the balustrade, thrusting her open cunt forcibly back against my cock with every powerful stroke.She was throwing her juicy little pussy back at me like a whore. My balls were aching, it wouldn't be long before she got a cunt full of my hot cum. Suddenly, my body stiffened and my cock jerked and swell inside her. Just as the first jets of hot thick sperm left my deeply buried cock, my cock jerked madly, injecting spurt after spurt of hot jizz into her squirming pussy. Marjory screamed as my full, hot load gushed against the walls of her cunt, and responded in kind, coming suddenly in a rush. I continued to fuck her even after my balls were empty, my throbbing cock drawing every last, delicious spasm from her cunt. I pulled her upright with my cock still buried inside her and kissed her neck and shoulders. "Fuck, that was fantastic..!", I panted, "Was it good for you too?" Marjory looked back at me, "This is more than I could wish for..."My cock slipped out of her juicy cunt, a load of my sperm ran down her legs. She pushed her skirt down, "Come let's go down before anyone misses us.." When we got down, nobody seemed to have missed us. Marjory walked up to her husband and started chatting with him and a few other people. If her husband only knew she was standing besides him with a cunt full of my hot sperm, running along her legs....I slowly walked towards them when Marjory turned around and asked me to join them, "Isn't your girlfriend coming to church?", she asked. I told her she had to work and would join me this afternoon. "Why aren't you two coming to our place this afternoon? I probably have some nice clothes for her." I told her I would give her a call if my girlfriend fancied it. I have to tell you about my girlfriend. Sometimes when we have sex she fantasized about having sex with another woman. Maybe I could persuade her into something... When she arrived at my place I told her that we were invited for coffee and she could have a look at Marjory's new collection. She was enthusiastic and agreed immediately, "Let's have a shower first before we go..." My girlfriend was very frisky during the shower.. "Noo.... not yet... I want you to save your energy for Marjory... You always fantasize about another woman....." My girlfriend turned around, "You don't mean that... Marjory!!?? That's the most prudish woman I know... " I slipped a finger into my girlfriend's pussy..."I'm sure it makes you wet... I think Marjory is hot.. Imagine Marjory eating this pussy of yours..." I could feel her pussy contract around my finger.. "Ohw fuck..!! This would be something...... You make me hot with your dirty talk... Let's fuck our brains out..!" I pulled my finger out of her pussy, "Nooo.... not yet... I want to see you as you're seducing Marjory.... We'll sure have a good fuck afterwards..." My girlfriend laughed at me, "Well... I don't give a fuck what people think of me... I'll give it a try.. This could be exiting..."One hour later we were sitting in the lounge at Marjory's house. We talked small talk and had coffee and some bites to eat. At a certain moment Marjory proposed to go to the shop and look at her new collection. Her husband said he didn't want to come, because he had to study organ. I thought he was a bit of a weirdo.. He had the chance to see my girlfriend... Any man would have come.. Marjory and my girlfriend were on their way and I followed them to the shop. Marjory closed the door behind us and told my girlfriend that her new collection was not in the shop yet and she had to go upstairs.Once upstairs I sat on the bed and relaxed. I was wondering how this would end.... While Marjory was rolling a few clothing racks, my girlfriend pulled her dress over her head. She didn't wear a bra or panties, and a few seconds later she stood there. I saw Marjory had a look at my girlfriend and I could see her blush a bit... "You have a good figure.... I have a few things which might look good on you..." Marjory showed a lot of clothes and my girlfriend tried all of them, like any woman, she was enjoying it. She had put some dresses and pants on the side which she really liked. At a certain moment she said, "I like the dress you wear Marjory, it's really nice... I think we have the same size, can I try it..?" Marjory's face went red.. "EEuuh..... yes... of course.. But eeuhh.... You have to wait a second, I have to change it first.... " My girlfriend had a quick look at me and I slightly nodded 'no' to her.... "Come on Marjory, I have seen other women before... You don't have to go and change... I'm sorry for asking..." I think Marjory didn't know what to do.... She looked at me with a flushed face. I just smiled at her... Slowly she brought her hands to her back to unbutton the skirt and slowly she pulled it down... Her bald pussy came to view. My girlfriend laughed, "Now I can see why you were hesitating... Don't worry... I am naked too.. Who cares..? Besides that... Your bald pussy looks good.." With a beat red head Marjory stepped out of her skirt and handed it over to my girlfriend. She tried it on and decided she wanted it and put it on the pile of clothes she wanted to buy. "I like the top you are wearing too.... Can I try it...?" My girlfriend really pushed it now.... She was going for Marjory.... She stepped up to Marjory and grabbed
04-07-2021, at 02:13 PM
Alıntı