View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

Living with Bob.

Post #1

Living with Bob.After finding out my wife was cheating on me with her Yoga instructor, I of course immediately demanded an divorce and a year later I was free of her.Unfortunately I lost the house in the divorce and had to find another place to live, it was then an old friend appeared back in my life, Bob.I first met Bob in college and even back then he was a cocky, charming man who seem to be able to do no wrong, and could bed any woman he wanted, by the time he left college the rumours were, he had had most of the girls netball team, half the girls in the college orchestra, and at least three of the female professors.But the day I bumped into him again, in a coffee shop, he was just as single as I was and after hearing about my divorce instantly said "Come live with me Mark""Well..." I said trying to be polite."No, no, don't think about it, don't say no, I have a big house up in the hills, loads of rooms all to myself, just bring your stuff up, stay as long as you need! Honestly you'll love it!" he said "I have a pool, a jacuzzi, a couple of those mad Japanese massage chairs that do the whole body, it's like fucking heaven! What do you say?"I still wasn't sure, I liked Bob, but sometimes he could be a little full of himself and trying to say no to him did after a while get a little tiring, so excepting my fate I finally agreed to stay with him for a while, after all it wasn't like I had anywhere else to go, and the next day loaded my few possessions in the car and drove up to Bob's.His house was on the hill's over looking the city and the coast line, and it was magnificent!It was large as he said, with big gates and a bit of drive up to the front door, and as promised there was a big ass pool in the back garden, with a jacuzzi, outside TV, BBQ area and bar."Investments!" Bob said after I asked how he could afford it all "Investments, I have a couple of guys in the city, they invest my money in all kinds of shit you never heard of, and I live off the proceeds, apparently I have millions!" he grind.Then he showed me to my room which was pretty big with my own on suite bathroom, and left me to settle in.An hour or so later I wandered back down stairs to ask about food arrangements and use of the kitchen, when I found Bob sat on his sofa in one of the living areas.His jeans were off and his cock and balls were out, and sat next to him was a plump blonde woman probably about forty years old, stroking his cock and massaging his balls."Oh shit!" I exclaimed realising what I had walked into "Sorry! I'll come back later!" I added turning to leave."Mark Wait!" Bob called out "It's okay, this is Mary, my maid! She looks after me and stuff. Come in, sit down, get your cock out, and Mary will blow it for your, she doesn't mind!" before he glanced at Mary "You don't mind do you?""No, if he's a friend of yours" she smiled back."See!" Bob said eagerly "She's good!""No, i'm fine" I replied trying to walk back out of there as quickly as I could."Don't be an ass dude! Mary's does this kind of thing all the time for me, it's just sex! And now you don't have a regular partner, trust me! you take it where you can!" he said firmly.Annoyingly Bob was kind of making sense, in truth it had been over a year since the last time I had had sex, with my ex wife, and watching Mary stroking Bob's fat cock and massaging his big hairy balls was only reminding me how much I needed a good fuck."Well?" Bob said after a moment."Okay" I replied reluctantly, and then began undoing my jeans as I moved towards them."That's my boy!" grinned Bob "And the other good news is, Mary's never had a threesome! Have you?" he asked looking at the chubby woman stroking his cock."No" she replied"Isn't that a shame!" Bob then said "So we can kill two bird with one stone!" he then grinned.A second later I had my jeans and boxers off and was now half naked just like Bob was, Mary immediately reached out and took hold of my cock, her plump soft hand gripped my semi hard cock and began firmly stroking it as I stood next to her, watching her stroke Bob's cock with her other hand."Mary is an expert cock jerker and even better blowing them" grinned Bob "Her husband is a lucky man!""Her husband!" I exclaimed in disbeliefBut Mary didn't react because at that moment, as she was busy stroking our cocks to full hardness, she leant over and began sucking on Bob's cock.He groaned happily as her chubby red lips clamped around his cockhead and began eagerly sucking on it like it was dummy, while she still stroked my cock.I watched excitedly as her head moved further and further down Bob's big fat cock, swallowing inch after inch, until she had got at least four or more inches into her wet warm mouth, and then her head began bobbing up and down and all I could see was a large lot of blonde hair whipping back and forth."Oh Christ she is good! she is so fucking good!" groaned Bob sitting back in his seat as his blond middle aged maid sucked away at his cock.Then a minute or so later she pulled her head off Bob's now wet hard cock, and turned on mine.Her mouth opened wide and then engulfed my nearly hard eight inches, before she swallowed almost half of it as well, and then began sucking on it like a woman eager to get me hard and wet.Her mouth felt like a vacuum around my cock, and it bobbed back and forth repeatedly as she blew me just like she had blown Bob."See!" he grinned "Was I lying? Was I Lying?"He was not and I stood happily as this hot blonde forty something maid sucked and drooled over my cock, even if it was a little bit weird having Bob watching me.Then for the next ten minutes or more Mary switched back forth, sucking my cock for a few minutes then Bob's and then back to mine, eagerly swallowing more and more of our big hard cocks until she was taking almost every inch down to the balls.Then as Mary was sucking on my cock some more, Bob suddenly got up to his feet "I've got to get in on this properly!" he said sounding urgent, before he moved towards Mary's face, standing beside me, and then began trying to feed his cock into her mouth along side mine."I can't take two" groaned Mary as he tried to push his big fat cockhead between her lips next to my cock."Yeah, you can! You know you can! Just open and try!" he replied ignoring her words.He then pushed his cock into her mouth along side my cock, and suddenly Mary was sucking on both of ours, and despite a little choking was very quickly sucking us both with ease."Yeah, there you go! I knew you could do it!" Bob groaned.For a few minutes Mary sucked, choked, and even gagged a little when Bob tried to force more of his cock down her throat, before finally Bob pulled his cock out."Oh! Enough of this high school crap!" suddenly snapped, before walked around us, stood behind Mary who was sitting half off the sofa, and then pulled her to her feet "Let's get to the main event!" he then said before he yanked on her tight blue jeans, and they slipped down her chubby white legs, and revealed her bald smooth chubby pussy.With out a word or a pause, he got behind Mary while she was bent over slightly still sucking on my cock, and clearly spent a second locating her wet hot slit, before he then clearly pushed his cock in.Bob let out an excited groan "Oh fuck yes!" he cried.Mary let out a soft moan, but didn't stop sucking on my cock, and then very quickly Bob began fucking her from behind.He held onto her chubby white hips, and I could see he was flexing his hips back and forth in a steady but firm manner, giving her pussy a good eager fucking.Mary moaned some more with a mouthful of my cock, but didn't once complain or say anything else, as we fucked her at each end."Yeah! there you go!" Bob cried excitedly before slapping her big round ass cheeks a few times "Your first threesome, you lucky girl!" He then glanced at me as he carried on plunging his cock into her wet pussy "I remember mine so clearly, Jessica Horley and Mrs Thompson!" he said fondly."The girl who went on to found that multi million pound music company and the music professor from college?" I asked in disbelief."It was one hell of a weekend!" he grinnedBob was soon pounding his big fat cock into Mary's pussy from behind, he gripped her hips tightly and I could hear the squelching and body slapping as their genitals collided together, and as they did Mary was finding it harder and harder to keep sucking my cock as she groaned and cursed louder, and was breathing heavily."You going to cum Mary?" Bob asked after a moment "You going to cum on my big fat cock?""Yes!" snapped Mary back "Yes! yes! yes!"Bob carried on fucking her hard and fast now, while Mary still held and stroked my cock until finally Bob thrust into her pussy hard, several times clearly going in balls deep."Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" groaned Bob"Yes! yes! YES!" cried Mary before groaning loudly and then hanging forward.Her head hung down as she clearly tried to catch her breath, but she never let go of my cock and after a minute she began stroking it again.Bob then slid his cock out of her glistening bald pussy and then glanced at me "You want in on this?" he asked as if he was offering me a pizza."Okay" I replied Mary quickly let go of my cock, and as I moved around to get behind her, Bob moved back in front of her.Standing behind Mary, I could see her wet pink pussy, it was slightly open from Bob's hard cock and ready for mine, and in the position she stood I could just see her little pink ass ring as well.I took hold of my cock, placed it up against her half open wet hole, and easily slid inside.Mary groaned as my cock brushed between her lips, and filled her inner hole just like Bob's had seconds earlier, and then gripping her hips I began steadily fucking this hot and willing blonde middle aged woman."Isn't that the best pussy you ever fucked?" Bob asked"Oh yeah" I groaned back, I was hardly going to say no.For a minute or two Bob watched us, as I pumped my big hard cock into his maids cunt, and just as I was getting a rhythm, Bob suddenly moved towards Mary and said "Why don't you sit back on Mark's cock?" and then gently pushed her slightly, and the both of us toppled back onto the sofa, and now Mary was on top of me.After the initial surprise, Mary quickly began moving up and down on me, before Bob straddled over us, and then began feeding his cock into Mary's mouth."That's it suck it! suck that big boy and taste your pussy!" Bob said urging Mary to do just that.In seconds Mary began sucking on his cock again, and was tasting her own pussy juices that were glistening all over his fat meat pole, but she didn't seem to care and just eagerly sucked on.We stayed like that for several minutes, Mary bouncing on my hard cock, me trying not to cum right there, and Bob feeding his cock in and out of her mouth like she was a starving little baby bird."Oh yeah you like the taste of my cock, don't you? don't you?" Bob asked cheerfully.Then he pulled his cock free of her mouth, stepped back down on the floor, and got Mary to turn over on my cock.A few seconds later Mary slipped her pussy back onto my cock, but now she was facing me, and her big round boobs that were still trapped inside her pink T-shirt were pressing up against my chest.Mary then began grinding her pussy onto my lap, while Bob stood behind her watching intensely and rubbing his cock."Oh yeah, I like that! I like that!" he said before moving closer "There's another thing Mary's never done before" he then said before I could see over her shoulder, he was moving himself right up behind her "She's never taken it up the ass!"And then I saw him clearly moving his cock towards her back entrance."Oh no, Bob, please!" she moaned clearly not exactly eager to try that one.But Bob, when he set's his mind to something, was eager to resolve that situation, and with out hesitating he ignored Mary's words again "And then proceeded to feed his cock into her ass."Come Mary, you know want this! This will blow your mind, trust me I know from experience!" he said as he tried to push the head off his cock into her tight little pink ring."Experience?!" I asked confused"A Chinese acrobat team, a lot of tequila and what I thought was a candle for the room" Bob replied back.Then Mary suddenly groaned and leant into me, and bob groaned and said "There you go, just relax! just relax! and enjoy!" and clearly Bob had finally forced his cock into her little ring.After a few seconds Bob began feeding an inch or two into Mary's tight back passage, and after a bit of groaning and grunting was now right in Mary's ass before he began slowly fucking it."Oh god she is so tight! so fucking tight!" Bob groanedI could weirdly kind of feel his cock moving back and forth inches from mine in her pussy, and then after a few minutes Mary began moving on my cock again, and soon Mary was getting both of her holes filled."Oh god, this the life!" groaned Bob as he fucked his middle aged maid's asshole "Money, friends, hot married women who just want hot dirty sex! I love it!"For the next few minutes we both moved back and forth in Mary's wet tight holes, and she eagerly moved back and forth on our hard wet cocks, and clearly was now loving having her two holes filled with cock."Yeah, I told you, you would like this!" Bob grinned as he carried on fucking her asshole "You should listen to Bob more often, I don't lie about this shit!"Together we were fucking her pretty well, and soon Mary began getting louder and more excited, and as she did, it seem to spur us on, and soon we were really pumping our cocks in and out of her pussy."Oh yes! fuck that pussy Mark! fuck that pussy! because i'm slamming this ass, just slamming it!" groaned Bob happily.Mary was gripping onto my shoulders now, she was breathing heavily into my face and groaning over and over, and was clearly getting closer and closer to cumming, and it wasn't long before I felt that way too.Our cocks were probably a blur now as they shuttled back and forth in her wet willing holes, I was stretching and filling her pussy, Bob was stretching and filling her asshole, and Mary was getting louder more desperate to cum by the second."You going to cum baby? You going to cum?" asked Bob excitedly"Yes! yes! yes!" groaned Mary into my face."Come on then! come on then!" Cum for daddy!" growled Bob pounding his cock into her ass harder and harder and almost going balls deep."OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK YES!" OH FUCK!" cried Mary into my face, as she began to cum.She bucked and groaned wildly on top of me, and that was too much for me, and with a roar I felt my balls churn and I began firing cum wads deep into her wet convulsing pussy."OH FUCK!" I cried out as I unloaded into this hot blonde stranger I hardly knew."OH FUCK YES! YES!" cried Bob as he too clearly began to loose control and was now filling her asshole with his load too.The three of us clung together as we came, me filling Mary's pussy with hot sticky cum, Bob filling her asshole, and Mary squirting wildly all over our crotches as her orgasm washed over her, and for several seconds we were all lost in ecstasy.Then a few seconds later we began to calm down, we stopped cumming, and then just stayed as we were catching our breath.Mary then glanced up at me "Did you, just cum in my pussy?""Sorry" I replied a little worried."And I came in your ass!" Bob grinned "Another thing you've now tried for the first time!"Mary then pulled herself free from both us, grabbed her jeans and mumbled about needing to leave, I quickly glanced at Bob not sure what to say, and worried I may have just upset his maid."Don't worry about her" he said calmly "I can always get another maid" he then said heading towards the back doors to go outside "And if she tries to file a maternity suite, i'll just pay for it to go away!" he added before strolling out side half naked and dripping cum all over his polished wooden floor.
09-11-2021, at 07:25 PM
Alıntı